Monday, May 25, 2009

All about my youngest sister

Entri kali ni I want to talk about my youngest sister. She lives in USJ with her loving and handsome husband and three beautiful daughters. I probably never say this but I think her daughters got their look from their mother, my younger sister.

She's way younger than me - nine years different, but dia quite matured and very grounded. She did actuarial science in UITM but I must say she's a very good cook. I have to admit that I learned a few marvelous recipes from her including the delicious trifle.

If you want to know more of her many interesting dishes, hop over to Mrsgoodthings . Do go over and you'll be amazed by amazing arrays of food yang most of it dia cipta sendiri.

And have I told you that's she's pretty too?

3 comments:

  1. I totally love this entry. Sangat2 suka!!!!hahahahaha

    handsome bro in law

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kak!!!! Very touching dedication. Tersentuh jiwa kalbu

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my blog~
=)